Six Weeks Of Magic!
This project is designed to bring the We Sing U Sing team into a school environment for just 6 weeks. The project will develop a single year group or a complete KS group towards a performance for the school and parents at the end of the 6 weeks.
The project would include:
- 1 x full day intensive
- 4 x 1hr 30mins sessions over 4 weeks
- 1 x 1hr soloist preparation session
- 1 x 45 min performance preparation for a 30 minute show[pullquote align=”right”] [box title=”Mrs Richards (Head Teacher) Hatfield Primary” color=”#0fc307″]”Driving to the soloists rehearsal, one of the children accompanying me in the car said, “I know the secret to singing Mrs Richards! You need to sing…. with your heart.” He then continued to demonstrate and I thought that was great” [/box][/pullquote]
The weekly workshops:
- Singing techniques
- Breathing control
- Learning 3- 4 songs
- Confidence building techniques
- Writing a song and performing it
- Soloist singing sessions
- Performance preparation
The project is aimed to give all the participants an enriching experience, that will take them on a musical journey. Inspiring the next generation of singers and performers.