A Full Day Of Fun!
These are special day long sessions. The We Sing U Sing team come into your school and presents music in a fresh and inspiring way.
Session one is an Introductory Assembly
This session is delivered to all the key stage groups.
The hour session includes
• A brief history of Gospel Music
• The journey from Slavery to hip hop
• Teaching basic singing technics
• Teaching the assembly a song providing full participation
• Getting volunteer soloist to perform
• A performance of the taught song to finish the hour
The day is spilt into 2 more sessions subject to school timetables.
Session 2 with KS 1 and Session 3 with KS 2. These two sessions can be repeated for the two groups,but we would present the session according to the abilities of the children involved, maybe teaching them different songs.
These sessions involve
• More intense singing techniques
• Discussion on music past and present
• Teaching the group a further 2 songs.
• Musical games
• A “X Factor/Britain’s Got Talent” session
• Performance of the songs to end the session.
At the end of the day, we bring the school back together to bring the day to a conclusion
With a demonstration of what the various groups have learnt.