Our introductory assemblies allow us to deliver a taste of what We Sing U Sing does as an organisation in a power packed hour.
The sessions are delivered to individual key stage groups, or to the full school.
The hour session includes
- A brief history of Gospel Music
- The journey from Slavery to hip hop
- Teaching basic singing techniques
- Teaching the assembly a song providing full participation
- Getting volunteer soloist to perform
- A performance of the taught song to finish the hour
Most children in schools love singing, because of the popularity of music entertainment shows.
The hour is full of energy with children and teachers all involved in a very enjoyable, and inspiring session designed to get everyone excited about singing.